Thursday, November 1, 2007

I make $10 million and all I can do is dunk!


I am a seven year NBA veteran who still plays like a rookie. Sometimes I block shots, but they always go out of bounds. More often, I end up fouling the shooter. Speaking of shooting, my shooting range is about five feet. I have absolutely no idea how to defend a pick and roll. I am a great athlete, but I get pushed all over the court. A few years ago, my Idiot General Manger Billy King gave (and I mean gave) me a six year contract for more than $60 million. This, despite the fact that my career averages are 7 points, 7 rebounds and less than 2 blocks per game.

I am...........................................................Samuel Dalembert. I make "10 mill per" and I scored 4 points in last night's season opening loss for the Philadelphia 76ers.




No comments: