Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Idol, errrrrr, Idle Thoughts...

1. Britney looked better as a blonde.

2. Things in college sports are so much better when coaches tick each other off. So Coach Roy calling out Coach K is a good thing. Very good, in fact.

3. Seriously, how dumb must Kelvin Sampson be?

4. NBA All-Star Weekend is great, but the fact that the actual game was played at 8:30 P.M. was bad. Memo to David Stern: Show some onions and schedule it so my kids can watch at least part of it. Would it really kill the commish to start the game at 6:30? Or even 7?

5. I will watch any college game that is announced by Sean McDonough, Bill Raftry and Jay Bilas.

6. My kids have official basketball cards of themselves. And my one thought is: Why didn't they have that when I was a kid?

7. My middle name is GOP, but I will be OK if Osama Obama moves into the White House. But, I simply can't stomach Billary. However, if McCain will swallow his pride and put Mitt on the ticket, no one will have to worry about Osama Obama, now will they?!?

8. Yes, I do watch Lipstick Jungle.

9. So, Coach Cal is giving all the credit to the "Dribble-Drive Motion" offense? I watch his Memphis team and think of what Coach Bo asked Mr. Kotter Gabe Kaplan in the movie Fast Break: "What'd ya do -- empty the ghetto?"

10. Blu-ray is now crushing HD-DVD. Don't say I didn't warn you of this months ago.

No comments: