Friday, September 5, 2008

Obese Oprah's Latest Load of Crap!

This is just reason number 1,000 why we absolutely-positively DESPISE Obese Winfrey. She is refusing to have SuperWoman Sarah Palin on her television show. Obese told the New York Post, "At the beginning of this presidential campaign, when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates." (Click here to read the story.)


But wait a minute. Obese has already had her girl friend friend Osama on not once, but twice.

And isn't Obese always fighting for more cookies women's rights?!?

Not this time, apparently. Actually, a cynic might jump to the conclusion that Obese's decision to have Osama on but not Palin is a R-A-C-I-S-T one.

Just another reason to loathe Obese Winfrey.

No comments: